Welcome to the Non Aligned Technologies Movement (NATM) wiki.
NATM is a global movement for the purposeful design, evaluation and use of information and communication technologies outside of the profit-motivated model of Silicon Valley and the control-motivated model of the Chinese Communist Party, the two centers of power of a new colonial order.
To learn how you can become involved, read our About page.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us draft our Declaration.
- Non Aligned Platforms Group: brief description
- Technology Review Boards: brief description
- Algorithm Observatory: brief description
To list your organization, join the wiki and enter your details in the corresponding page.
- Research and Activist Networks
- Learning Institutions
- Geographic communities (towns, cities, countries)
- Non-geographic communities (online groups, international organizations, etc.)
- Individuals: We do not list individual members here, and no formal membership process exists yet. Anyone can declare themselves a supporter of NATM if they agree to our principles, and anyone can join this wiki. You may consider using the hashtag #IamNonAligned if you use social media.
Our Advisory Board helps us coordinate the activities of NATM.