Welcome to the Non Aligned Technologies Movement (NATM) wiki.
NATM is a global movement for the purposeful design, evaluation and use of information and communication technologies outside of the profit-motivated model of Silicon Valley and the control-motivated model of the Chinese Communist Party, the two centers of power of a new colonial order.
To learn how you can become involved, read our About page.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us draft our Declaration.
- Non Aligned Platforms Group: brief description
- Technology Review Boards: brief description
- Algorithm Observatory: brief description
Stay tuned for more information about our first global conference in 2022, and about the regional planning meetings leading up to it.
To list your organization, join the wiki and enter your details in the corresponding page.
- Research and Activist Networks
- Learning Institutions
- Geographic communities (towns, cities, countries)
- Non-geographic communities (online groups, international organizations, etc.)
- Individuals: We do not list individual members here, and no formal membership process exists yet. Anyone can declare themselves a supporter of NATM if they agree to our principles, and anyone can join this wiki. You may consider using the hashtag #IamNonAligned if you use social media.
Our Advisory Board helps us coordinate the activities of NATM.